Customs operations are a complex matter which requires high specialisation, absolute precision, and constant update. And they are also our specialty! At Ortrans, in fact, we have been handling customs practices at Verona customs for more than 40 years.
Our qualified staff will take care of all the required documents and procedures to import and export your goods. We operate both at the customs office and at the approved points of departure and arrival in our clients’ warehouses and storages – most of the operations are carried out through our customs authorisation for domiciliation procedures.
- Issue of electronic customs declarations
- Print of paper TIR carnet
- Issue of electronic TIR carnet
- CMR print on the conveyor’s form
- Evaluation and prior check on the documentation related to incoming goods from a foreign country
- Contact with the recipient for preliminary agreements
- Calculation of duties and VAT on incoming goods
- Filling in and issuing of customs declaration
- Discharge of supporting customs documents for goods
Over 40 years’ experience and the benefits of the AEO authorisation
We have been taking care of customs operations in Verona since 1978. Professionalism, precision, and our experience in the field make us a reliable partner, which can meet all requirements.
As AEO certified operators, we can guarantee our clients faster customs clearance, domiciliation procedures, reduces costs and less unexpected occurrences in customs.